The Letterpress Pendant (ode to my dad & my favorite retired pressman of almost half a century) bears the Araine logo on the reverse. Each piece and every metal component is made of sterling silver and all jump rings are soldered closed for security. The pendant has been through a process to give it a distressed, weathered patina. Jewelry arrives tucked in a cool, little box.
- Sterling silver
- Distressed patina
- Approximately 18mm (dime size)
- Dropcap style (resembles the fancy ass "O" in Once upon a time... in old fairy tales)
- Single punched (like the "W" photo)
- Pendant only
- Rosary Chain available separately
- Please Note: allow at least one to two weeks for production
We believe in handmade. Each piece is made individually by April Raine in the EquiDesis, LLC. studio and while no two pieces will be the same, they will be extremely similar.